Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it currently under submission elsewhere.
- All authors reviewed the manuscript and approved for submission.
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder.
- The submission files are in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file format.
- A cover letter is submitted as a separate Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file.
- The title page is submitted as a separate Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file.
- The manuscript file do not contain any information that could reveal the identities of the authors or their institutions.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
By submitting a manuscript to JCSR, authors accept the copyright terms and conditions specified in Open Access and Archiving Policy.
The names, email addresses and other personal information entered in this journal website will be used exclusively for the editorial purposes and the purpose of informing registered users about published contents. Personal information will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.