Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it currently under submission elsewhere.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript and approved it for submission.
- Any third-party-owned materials have been appropriately cited and permission has been obtained from the copyright holder.
- The submission files are in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or RTF document file format.
- The title page is submitted as a separate Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or RTF document file.
- The manuscript files do not contain any information that could reveal the identities of the authors or their institutions.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- By submitting a manuscript to JCSR, the authors accept that an Article Processing Charge (APC) will be payable, if after peer-review, the manuscript is accepted for publication. For more information, please see Article Processing Charge.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
The names, email addresses, and other personal information entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for editorial purposes and the purpose of informing registered users about published content. Personal information will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.