The Journal of Curriculum Studies Research (JCSR) is an international, online, open access and peer-reviewed journal. JCSR publishes research papers, theoretical works, literature reviews, research reports and book reviews on all aspects of curriculum studies.
All manuscripts submitted to JCSR are rigorously evaluated via a double-blind peer review process. The manuscripts should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission.
The JCSR’s main objective is to provide an Open Access scientific platform that publishes high quality manuscripts and contribute to international collaboration in the area of curriculum studies research.
The scope of the journal covers following topics, but is not limited to:
- Curriculum development,
- The social construction of knowledge,
- Curriculum and instructional discourses,
- Instructional assessment and evaluation,
- Curricular reform in K–16 education,
- Teacher education,
- Instructional design, planning and strategies,
- Learning technologies,
- Cross-cultural curriculum.